Isaiah 43:18-21

Isaiah 42:18-21

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, now I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise."

"Jennifer Hock is a gifted speaker with an amazing and unique style of communication. Jennifer is a fabulous story teller, using her years of experience as a teacher & coach, her own personal life experiences, and everyday life situations, to convey the incredible love of God and His gift of grace, and mercy toward us.
Her greatest desire is to be REAL and to lead and encourage others to understand just how much God desires to have an intimate relationship with us, as well as the understanding of just how much the love of God can impact change in our lives to walk in the calling He has on your life." - A. Smith
contact: divineirrigationministry@gmail.com

Monday, June 27, 2016

Its Going To Be Ok......Is it?

      Have you ever been dealing with a situation where you feel like everything is falling apart or that they couldn't get any worse.  I have, many times.  The unexpected happens, all the time.  That is why they call it "the unexpected".   I am not, by any means, belittling these moments in any way shape or form.  They can be down right some of the toughest moments of your life, without question.
I remember in high school having my first break up, feeling like I would never get through it, my heart in pieces.  I remember losing a neighbor friend I had grown up with after he had been killed in a car accident and how the loss rocked his family and our neighborhood.  I remember my Father, who had suffered from alcoholism who, one year, forgot my birthday.  I remember doing things that disappointed my parents, and having to face the consequences.  I remember losing one of my best friends due to changing of seasons and he chose to walk away and bawling my eyes out.  The loss of my first student killed in a car accident.  I remember dealing with the consequences of the loss of a relationship I had clearly misjudged from the start.  I remember the devastating loss of my husband Todd to death, and then my father 4 months later.  Unexpected bills and expenses and the list goes on and on......This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of things I could have listed.
     If you are breathing, you have indeed been in a position where you weren't sure if you were going to make it out to the other side of the mountain.  You may remember asking yourself, "Am I going to make it?", "Will I survive this?", or "How am I ever going to do this?".
God doesn't promise of a life without pain or circumstances, but He does promise to be there and give you strength and comfort and to light the way.

There have been many times  in my life where I just wanted to quit. I even remember stating to Him, "Lord you said you would help me!" and " Lord I can’t do it without you!"  
 It is so incredibly true that we cant do it without God,  we are nothing without Him.
God will help us in all our trials. Sometimes, the true honest question in life is wondering WHY some things would happen. I'm not going to lie, I don't know why some things happen, but I do know that it is the enemy that comes to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10).  I also know however that God uses all things to work together for our good (Romans 8:28), and also there is a season for everything and a purpose under Heaven. (Ecclesiastes 3:1) Regardless of where you are going, or what is staring you in the face, don’t trust in your situation and don’t look to what is seen. All the trials you go through in life are making you stronger. You will see God working in your life if you’re a Christian. You won’t remain in those trials, so don’t give up. You will go through trials and get out and then go back in them, but always remember the mighty hand of God is at work. 

Joy confuses the enemy.  oh yes, I can hear you now...."JOY, RIGHT NOW?!.....you have got to be kidding me!"  Yes, joy confuses the enemy.  Scrape together what ever bit of joy you can muster up, even if its merely squeaking out a smile.  Even when, ESPECIALLY WHEN, you don't feel like it.  With that being said, I am not saying not to cry, just don't drown in your own tears because the enemy gains more ground.   Don’t waste your trials go ahead into that prayer closet and cry out to God. Glorify God in your suffering. God will help you have faith. (know that I need reminders of this too.  I am sure I will need to come back and read this again for myself at some point.)  Don’t take my word for it believe in His promises. 
     Look back in your life and its trials, and ask yourself if you are still breathing and have a pulse....(I'll give you a second to check).  Then you are still alive.  How many things have you walked through in your life and you've wondered if you ever would make it?  If you have a trial and you have come to it, well then KNOW without a doubt that God WILL bring you THROUGH IT.  It may be different then you had planned or different than you imagined, but you WILL end up on the other side of the mountain in His timing and in His way.  Whatever you do, DON'T STOP, DON'T QUIT, DON'T GIVE UP, just keep moving forward KNOWING that it IS going to be ok because His mighty hand is upon you and is already at work.  He knew the path you would come to before you did and He has a clear view of the other side of the mountain.  Trust Him, even when, especially when you don't understand.
 Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us




No comments:

Post a Comment