Isaiah 43:18-21

Isaiah 42:18-21

"Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, now I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. The wild animals honor me, the jackals and the owls, because I provide water in the desert and streams in the wasteland, to give drink to my people, my chosen, the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise."

"Jennifer Hock is a gifted speaker with an amazing and unique style of communication. Jennifer is a fabulous story teller, using her years of experience as a teacher & coach, her own personal life experiences, and everyday life situations, to convey the incredible love of God and His gift of grace, and mercy toward us.
Her greatest desire is to be REAL and to lead and encourage others to understand just how much God desires to have an intimate relationship with us, as well as the understanding of just how much the love of God can impact change in our lives to walk in the calling He has on your life." - A. Smith
contact: divineirrigationministry@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Way to Victory

  I received this in my email this morning from A New Thing Ministries (http://www.anewthingministries.com/), a message from Kim Potter.  It touched my heart, blessed me, and was exactly what I needed to hear today.  I thought you may need to hear it as well so I am sharing what she wrote:
**********************************************************************************

     " When I woke up this morning I was listening to a minister and he began to talk about praise.  I knew that God was giving me a key to walking out this victory.  You see, as I have shared, God has been showing me that He is here and His reward is with Him and He is beginning to bring some manifestations in our life.  I believe we are about to see things we have been praying for.  I also believe the enemy knows this and is doing all he can to discourage and get us off course and out of faith.  We can't let that happen AND we have the power to stop it.
            As I arrived at work I received an email with the word of prophesy from Marsha Burns, it said; In a vision I saw a valley begin to fill up with people.  At first I thought they were warriors, but then I saw that they were worshippers.  And, I heard some of them tuning their instruments.  And, I heard the Lord saying that He has called those who are in the Valley of Baca (the place of weeping) to worship their way to victory. 
            On Sunday I was in the place of weeping but God is saying WORSHIP IS THE WAY TO VICTORY!
            Psalm 84:6 says As they pass through the Valley of Baca, they make it a spring; the rain also covers it with pools.
            Do you remember our motivation on worship and rain?  If not, you can read it on the article link on our website.  God clearly showed me that worship produces rain, a rain that drenches our seeds and our harvest.  A rain that causes all things to come to a time of fruition - we are there friends, at that time of fruition but as I said, the enemy knows it too and will attempt to weary you and discourage you BUT you can run him off with praise and worship.
            The Bible says that praise STOPS the enemy in his tracks.  That is not the only by-product of praise.  The Bible says in 1 Samuel 16:23 that when David played the harp and worshipped God that Saul was refreshed.  In 2 Kings 3, Elisha needed a word from God and he called for the harp, as he began to play and worship, the word of the Lord came to him for instruction.
            Over and over again we see that during times of praise and worship God spoke, or God's hand moved or enemies were destroyed.  We serve the same God today.  Praise still destroys enemies.  Worship still brings God's presence and His spoken word.  Praise and worship still bring times of refreshing in the presence of the Lord.

 The enemy knows what is coming to you - he will do everything in his power to hinder it - but you can stop him in his tracks with praise and worship.  Do NOT allow him to steal your praise or your worship; it is even more powerful when it is a sacrifice of praise.  What I mean by that is, when you have the least desire to worship - if you worship then, it breaks through walls in a powerful way. When you feel under attack, worship and praise.  When it appears you are defeated, worship and praise.  When you feel exhausted, worship and praise...as you do...you will literally witness walls come down, refreshment come, enemies scatter and the thing you have been waiting on will manifest before your eyes"
Kim Potter
********************************************************************************.

No comments:

Post a Comment